(and I thought I was kind of on top of things...) I have heard
about it lots and lots, but never really thought to watch.
Anyway, I was totally and completely inspired to make all sorts
of amazing dishes, starting with a dinner of Chicken
Bouillabaisse and Fleur de sel Caramels for desert last night.
Bouillabaisse and Fleur de sel Caramels for desert last night.
(even took a few notes!) Then I kept editing photos and
editing photos (I guess I kind of get in the zone) until I ran
to pick J-Dawg up from the school at about 7 o'clock.
We were both pretty famished by that point so we grilled hotdogs
and ate them on slices of bread (because we both hate hotdog buns).
But I do like me a grilled hotdog every once in a while.
And I guess that's how we roll.
p.s. I was kidding about the Chicken Bouillabaisse. I've got a
strict no-cook policy on things I can't even pronounce. but I
wasn't kidding about that caramel thing—it sounds delightful!
I can kind of pronounce it, and it looks simple enough.
p.p.s. the poll closes tomorrow!
so take your last listen or forever hold your cheesy-peace.
strict no-cook policy on things I can't even pronounce. but I
wasn't kidding about that caramel thing—it sounds delightful!
I can kind of pronounce it, and it looks simple enough.
p.p.s. the poll closes tomorrow!
so take your last listen or forever hold your cheesy-peace.

7 comments:
Ummm I LOVE Barefoot Contessa. Alden makes fun of me for watching it but one day I will attempt some of her recipes. The Fleur de sel Caramels sounds AHhmazing!
love the song....and cheese
You're my hero. I NEED a little barefoot contessa in my life. But I'm probably always gonna go back to hot dogs. Or PB&J...whichever.
I like to cut my hot dogs in half lengthwise, fry each side, slice some cheese and eat it on bread with miracle whip, ketchup, and mustard. But I pretty much love hot dogs any old way you cook em!
hey, sounds kinda good. Dad likes a fried hot dog, too. Especially on the George.
good luck on the cooking show recipes!
I love Ina. I'm glad you got to know her. Go out on a limb and try the chicken dish. You might love it, or at least you'll probably like it more than hotdog buns.
Dang I missed your poll... I have come back a few times today to try and then I realized it was closed so no wonder I couldn't figure it out... well add my love it please... thanks!
And brush up on your cooking before I get there please, I like gourmet!!
Post a Comment